Friday, April 29, 2011

A Hidden Gem in the Desert

I want to share with everyone one of my favorite places in Las Vegas. I also want to tell you a quick little story about it. I read about the Neon Boneyard online several years ago and saw it briefly in a few television shows and movies. I decided that I wanted to go but my boyfriend was very against it. I went ahead and made the reservation for the tour anyway and off we went in the cab into what felt like the middle of nowhere (but it's not - it's near Downtown LV). He put up a fight the whole cab ride and the whole time we waited for the tour to start. By the end of the tour, he was thanking me because it was one of the best experiences he ever had in Las Vegas. It truly is something that has to be experienced. I can't put into words the feeling you get when you walk around all of the old neon signs. It is very special. So check out their website and try to make time on your next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment